Non-Surgical Weight Loss in Westchester County & Mt. Kisko, NY
Body Weight Reduction Without Surgery
There are many options out there for body weight reduction. Many people may not know of the wonderful benefits that non-surgical fat reducing procedures can bring. If you have struggled for years to lose weight, don’t feel like a lost cause! Dr. Briones and her staff at their weight loss clinic serving patients in Mt Kisco, Greenwhich & Westchester can help you.
What is Non-Surgical Body Weight Reduction?
Non-invasive body weight reduction refers to a large number of methods designed to eliminate excess fat, all without the use of invasive surgery.
These fat loss procedures can be great supplements to liposuction and other forms of fat loss practices.
Our Medical Weight Loss Center utilizes non-invasive fat reduction to treat a number of aesthetic and cosmetic issues. They include:
- Love handles
- Back fat
- Stomach fat
- Neck fat
- Arm fat
- Pelvic fat
- Sagging skin
- Collagen loss
Not every non-invasive weight-loss method can be used to treat each of these methods, and many are specially designed to target just one of these symptoms. The exact results and methods will vary greatly depending on the type of non-surgical fat reduction being used.
How Does Non-Surgical Body Weight Reduction Work?
Each method of non-surgical weight loss works in a different way. In general, these procedures target and reduce the size of fat cells. Some of these procedures may even be combined with traditional liposuction, but that is not always the case.
The only way to determine which non-surgical fat loss method is right for your needs is to speak with a provider. Most non-invasive bodyweight reduction treatment plans begin with a basic consultation to analyze the problem areas and determine the best possible solution.
Types of Non-Surgical Weight Loss
There are many different types of non-invasive weight loss. While all these methods are designed to reduce fat in some way, their methods of action can be extremely different from one another.
Different types of non-surgical weight loss include:
- Laser Fat Reduction – As an alternative to liposuction, lasers can liquefy fat cells that are then naturally released from the body.
- Ultrasound Fat Reduction – With focused ultrasound waves, target the fat around the thighs, hips and belly.
- Mesotherapy – This non-surgical procedure includes injections of medicines to break down fat.
- Low-Level Laser Technology (LLLT) – This approach is a low setting of lasers that melt the fat in problem areas.
- Laser Lipolysis – Referred to as “laser lipo” this procedure can help for saddlebags, double chins, and love handles.
- Cold Therapy – Freeze the fat away with the newly innovated Coolsculpting treatments.
These are just a few of the many different methods of non-surgical fat reduction. As medical science advances, new methods will be continually developed.
Request More Information
Non-surgical weight loss may be the solution you need to reduce problem areas of excess fat. If you’re in Greenwich, CT, Fairfield County, Westchester County, or anywhere close to Mt. Kisco, call to schedule a consultation today at (914) 241-6249 or request more information online.