CoolSculpting Expectations in Mount Kisco, NY
Developing healthy eating habits and increasing your activity levels are effective ways to lose weight and achieve a healthier body. However, even these techniques have limitations, often falling short when targeting specific—and problematic—areas of the body, such as your thighs, arms, stomach, and hips. Where diet and exercise fail, CoolSculpting succeeds in eliminating those last few pounds and producing the sculpted body of your dreams. Dr. Briones Medical Weight Loss Center is pleased to offer CoolSculpting for non-surgical fat reduction in Mt. Kisco and the surrounding Westchester County without downtime or discomfort.
What to Expect from CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a natural and effective way to shed unwanted pounds and smooth your body’s hardest-to-slim areas. On average, a single session of CoolSculpting will eliminate 20-40% of the fat from the treatment area. You can expect the results to appear over the four months following your treatment.
- Prior to receiving treatment, you may be asked to stop certain medications, such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and blood thinners. This will reduce the potential for bruising during your treatment.
- Opt for loose, comfortable clothing and have a light meal or snack, rather than a full meal, just before your appointment. If you’d like entertainment such as a tablet, book, or music player, feel free to bring these items with you.
- During treatment, mild suction may be used to draw skin and fat into the applicator. This may create a feeling of pulling or slight pinching, which will subside. Alternatively, a flat applicator may be used, which could cause some mild tingling as the fat cells are cooled.
- Following treatment with the applicator, you may receive a massage to improve you final results. Treated areas may also look slightly reddened and feel stiff or swollen. These effects should fade within several hours. Any bruising or numbness should disappear in one to two weeks.
Getting the Most from Your CoolSculpting Treatment
CoolSculpting is a customizable and long-lasting way to achieve the body you want by targeting your specific weight loss problem areas for a polished result. If you’d like to learn more about non-surgical fat reduction at Dr. Briones Medical Weight Loss Center in Westchester, please call us today at (914) 372-6495 to book an appointment with Maria Briones.
- The key to enjoying your CoolSculpting results for life is maintaining your ideal body weight. Although CoolSculpting eliminates the fat cells in treated areas, excess weight can still be carried in the fat cells elsewhere in your body. Continuing the diet and exercise regimen designed to help you maintain your weight is the very best way to maximize your CoolSculpting results.
- Documenting your CoolSculpting experience can be just as important as recording your weight loss journey. Many people find that the added boost provided by CoolSculpting improves their motivation to achieve and maintain the healthiest body possible. Photographing your body in the weeks and months that follow your treatment will help you visualize the progress you’ve made for added motivation and satisfaction.