Westchester County CoolSculpting Treatment
Free Consultation for NEW Patients with up to $100 OFF of CoolSculpting procedure!
Non-Surgical Fat Loss Treatment
If you are just a few pounds shy of your weight loss goal, or you are dealing with stubborn pockets of fat that just won’t respond to diet and exercise, you may be considering cosmetic surgical solutions like liposuction. However, there is a simpler, safer way to see results comparable to liposuction without a single surgical incision. CoolSculpting can deliver the results you are after with patented fat-freezing technology that literally freezes unwanted fat cells away for smoother, more sculpted problem areas. At Briones Medical Weight Loss Center, we proudly offer CoolSculpting for our patients in Westchester County seeing a little extra help saying goodbye to those last few pounds with our most natural fat-loss procedure.
How CoolSculpting Works for Fat Loss
CoolSculpting is a natural fat-loss solution. That’s because it avoids any potentially damaging elements, including hot lasers or invasive incisions. Instead, CoolSculpting is a non surgical liposuction treatment that uses a targeted cooling process that freezes fat cells to the point of elimination.
CoolSculpting is cleared by the FDA and is completely non-invasive. The typical CoolSculpting appointment in our medical weight loss clinic in Mount Kisco, NY, lasts just one hour and could easily slot into a lunch break. With CoolSculpting, there is minimal pain and downtime involved with the fat freezing procedure, which means you can return to work afterward.
The effects of CoolSculpting take some time to appear, but that’s because it’s a natural solution. As the fat cells in your “problem areas” are frozen, they take some time to die and leave your body. Once this happens, love handles, muffin tops and more may be reduced.
*Before & After pictures are provided by the product manufacturer. Results may not occur for all patients.
Is CoolSculpting for Me?
CoolSculpting is not a weight loss procedure or meant to eliminate obesity. Instead, it is the ideal procedure for cutting down on unsightly problem fat. Generally, CoolSculpting has shown to be very effective at reducing love handles, pooches, muffin tops, back fat and more. The procedure is:
What Are the Benefits of CoolSculpting?
There are many benefits to CoolSculpting when compared to liposuction and laser procedures. Results will take longer to become noticeable, but patients will have optimal comfort during treatment, which may take place in just a single session. Below, you’ll get a closer look at the distinctive benefits of CoolSculpting to consider as you plan your body sculpting treatment.
- Minimal treatment downtime – You can stop in for CoolSculpting treatment during your lunch break and be back to work the same afternoon, as there is no anesthesia needed for treatment. During the treatment itself, you might read, watch TV, listen to music, or even take a nap.
- No pain or incisions – There may be some mild discomfort just after treatment with red and tender skin, but there is not significant pain associated with CoolSculpting. Because there are no incisions, you will not have the worry of post-procedural infections or scarring.
- Permanent results – Because CoolSculpting permanently destroys fat cells in a safe way. Treated areas will remain smooth and sculpted for years to come with the right lifestyle habits.
- Results in hard-to-tone areas – There are many areas of the body where fat cells may accumulate and not respond to conventional weight loss methods like diet and exercise. Through the aging process, these areas may only become harder to tone, but CoolSculpting offers a reliable solution with predictable results.
Double chins, which are characterized by one or more rolls of fatty tissue or skin beneath the chin, are a common cosmetic concern for both men and women. In the past, the only way to address a double chin was through cosmetic surgery, such as a neck lift or liposuction; today, CoolSculpting in Mt. Kisco and the surrounding Westchester County at the Dr. Briones Medical Weight Loss Center can help you eliminate the appearance of a double chin in a more natural way for a younger, slimmer neckline without the need for surgery.
Common Causes of a Double Chin
Although double chins are frequently associated with obesity and age, there are several potential genetic and lifestyle factors that can contribute to the development of this feature.
- Double chins are often a natural variation in the appearance of the human neckline; your genetics play a part in the size and shape of your neck, the distribution of fatty tissue in your body, and your predisposition to forming a double chin.
- Age does often contribute to the development of a double chin, which is why they are often associated with the elderly. Over time, changes in skin laxity and UV damage from the sun can lead to a double chin, which is why they are more common in older adults.
- Your weight may affect the appearance of a double chin as well; double chins often develop in individuals who are overweight, but diet and exercise may not eliminate the appearance of a double chin that was caused by weight-related factors. Additionally, successful weight loss can affect the amount and condition of the skin on your neck and face, leading to sagging that may contribute to a double chin after you have reached your goals.
Using CoolSculpting to Eliminate a Double Chin
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that eliminates fat cells using targeted cold application. CoolSculpting is ideal for the elimination of small pockets of fat, particularly those that cannot be addressed through diet and exercise. Thus, the CoolSculpting technique is uniquely suited to addressing the appearance of a double chin because it is able to precisely target fat deposits beneath your chin and permanently eliminate them. Most patients achieve the results they want after just two 60-minute CoolSculpting treatments; in some cases, CoolSculpting can be combined with Ultherapy to tone and tighten the neck and chin areas for a more dramatic result.
Take Your Body Back with Fat Freezing!
If CoolSculpting sounds like the right non-surgical liposuction procedure for you, please contact Dr. Briones Medical Weight Loss clinic today at (914) 241-6249 to request more information. It’s time to stop living with love handles! Freezing fat cells provides a safe, effective and natural solution.