Medical Weight Loss FAQ’s in Westchester County, NY
Dr. Briones Medical Weight Loss center is committed to making all of our clients as happy and healthy as possible. We created this page by curating our most popular customer questions into one central location so that you can be as knowledgeable as possible on the topic of weight loss prior to working with us. We hope this helps you make the most informed decisions for your optimal health!
What is Medical Weight Loss?
Medical weight loss is a proactive management system where a physician closely monitors and guides your diet, fitness, and lifestyle to come up with a way to achieve your goals. Unlike home dieting, every step of this will be monitored with medical diagnostics to ensure that positive change is happening. If it isn’t, we can change the plan to fit you better. With medical weight loss, you’ll never be left alone to struggle.
What Can I Expect with a Medical Weight Loss Plan?
When you sign up for a medical weight loss plan with us, you’ll get custom nutrition planning, vitamin and supplement regimens, hormone replacement (if needed), professional-designed exercise plans, and detoxification. This supervised plan will constantly adapt to your changing needs to optimize your health.
What is Non-Surgical Weight Loss?
If you want to remove unsightly fat from common areas such as the love handles, we offer a variety of methods that are non-invasive, such as laser therapies, mesotherapy, and ultrasound fat reduction. These methods all target troublesome fat directly without the need for pain.
Which Kind of Non-Surgical Weight Loss Method is Right for Me?
- Each type of non-surgical weight loss method has its own benefit. Here is a breakdown of what each one can do for you:
- Laser Fat Reduction: This method uses lasers to liquify fat beneath the skin’s surface, allowing it to get naturally released from the body. This was introduced as an alternative to liposuction procedures.
- Ultrasound Fat Reduction: With focused ultrasound waves, this method is used to specifically target the fat around the thighs, hips, and belly.
- Mesotherapy: This non-surgical procedure involves using injections of medicines to break down fat.
- Low Level Laser Technology (LLLT): This approach is a low setting of lasers that melt the fat in problem areas. It is a less aggressive laser procedure for less serious cases.
- Laser Lipolysis: Commonly referred to as “laser lipo,” this procedure can help remove saddlebags, double chins, and love handles.
- Coolsculpting: Less aggressive than hot lasers or incisions, coolsculpting freezes fat cells so they die off and leave the body. As a very natural option, it does take more time to see results, but it also is simple, quick, and has minimal pain or downtime. You can even get it done during a lunch break!
What are Injectables Used For?
Botox is the most common injectable on the market, and for good reason. It can reduce wrinkles and, with readministered doses every 3 to 6 months, keep them gone! Our team is well-trained in using Botox to target your problem areas and reverse signs of aging.
If you have any more questions about medical weight loss, non-surgical fat reduction procedures, or injectables, contact us today at (914) 752-2813 for more information!
- Over 15 years of experience
- Individualized weight loss programs
- Focused on helping you achieve a healthy weight and maintaining it*