Only Have 15 Minutes? Try These Effective Workouts
To lose weight, residents of Mt. Kisco and the surrounding Westchester County don’t have to force themselves to do marathon workout sessions at the gym. Exercising for hours on end isn’t actually healthy, and may lead to medical complications. Long workouts can also be discouraging for people who are just getting started on a weight loss program . Instead, try a 15-minute workout. You’ll get your blood pumping, be motivated to finish your quick workout, and you’ll be more likely to fit it into your busy schedule.
Inner Thigh Workout
The inner thighs are tricky to tone. You can target them by doing 15 to 20 reps of the following exercises.
- Wide stance squat: Lower yourself slowly, hold the position briefly, and then return to the starting position.
- Squat with ball: Squeeze a medium workout ball between your legs and slowly squat.
- Wide stance arm swing: With both hands, hold a light dumbbell straight out, and lift the weight as you drop into a squat.
- Inner thigh press: Lie on your back with your knees bent, grasp a workout ball between your knees, and press your knees together for 30 seconds. Repeat four times.
Complete Leg Workout
Try two to three sets of the following exercises. If you need to, you can give yourself 60 seconds of rest between each exercise.
- Do a step-up combined with a leg lift (alternate sides for a total of 12 to 15 reps).
- Do a reverse lunge, then transition into a front kick (12 to 15 reps, each side).
- Do a standing, lateral leg lift (alternate sides for a total of 12 to 15 reps).
- Do 15 to 20 deep squat jumps (modify or skip if you have knee problems).
Try to do four sets of each of the following core exercises. Rest for about a minute between sets.
- Kettlebell windmill: Do eight reps on each side.
- Swiss ball jackknife: Do 10 reps.
- One-arm kettlebell row: Do eight reps for each arm. Keep your core muscles engaged.
- Rolling side plank: Hold for 45 seconds on each side.
If you have any underlying medical conditions, talk to your weight loss doctor before starting a new workout program.
- Dr. Briones
- Weight Loss
- Dr. Briones Medical Weight Loss Center
- Health problems
- Heart Disease
- Functional Medicine
- weight loss program
- Hormone replacement therapy
- medical weight loss clinic
- medical assistant
- fat freezing
- fat cells
- Double Chin
- Lose Weight
- Laser Lipo