About Dr. Briones Medical Weight Loss Center in Westchester County
Fast, Effective and Safe Weight-loss Programs & Treatments in Westchester County
As a specialist in medical weight loss, Dr. Briones is familiar with the problems that you face because of your weight. She has helped hundreds of overweight people gain control of their weight, their health, and their lives in Mt Kisco, Greenwich & Westchester.
Many of the people that come to our weight loss center have made repeated unsuccessful attempts at weight loss. >Dr. Briones understands the frustration that you feel and can help you achieve a healthy weight and maintain it.
How Dr. Briones can help
- Identify and correct medical causes of weight gain
- Designed a realistic weight reduction program for you
- Prescribe FDA approved appetite suppressants to help you get control
- Monitor and support you as you rapidly lose weight
- Teach you how to maintain your weight loss
- Offer ongoing support and coaching for as long as you need it
- Offer patient body contouring and cellulite treatments with Viora’s Reaction
- Offer Ultherapy, a non-invasive skin-tightening procedure, is ideal for loose skin on the brow, neck, and chin.
Natasha Ortiz, Medical Assistant
A bilingual speaking professional Certified Medical Assistant. Graduated from Sanford Brown Institute in 2011. NY. Has experience with OBGYN, gastroenterology, Internal medicine, and weight loss. CPR certified. Works at Dr. Briones weight loss center since 2012, taking patients’ vital signs, greeting patients, escorted them to exam rooms, and making them feel very comfortable. She also draws blood for the patients and obtained the EKG when it is necessary. She always has a smile for each one of the incoming patients, with a positive and friendly attitude.
Dr. Briones designs treatment protocols that are effective and customized for each patient. Our physician will help to monitor, support, and teach you to maintain your weight loss. Even after you’ve lost your goal weight, our team will continue to offer ongoing support and coaching for as long as need it. Call us at (914) 241-6249 to request more information about our trained and experienced physician.
Alejandra Galvez, Medical Assistant
A bilingual speaking professional Certified Medical Assistant. Graduated from The College of Westchester in 2014. Experienced in Internal medicine and weight loss. CPR and First Aid certified. Works at Dr. Briones Weight Loss Center; taking patient’s vital signs, greeting patients, and escorting them to the exam room. She also draws blood for the patients and obtains an EKG when it is necessary.